[ROLSS] GERB services at RMIB down from *TODAY* 2 p.m. CET; all RMIB services down from Thursday 16 October on

Edward Baudrez edward.baudrez at meteo.be
Wed Oct 15 08:43:10 GMT 2014

Dear users

This is a warning that all GERB services at RMIB will be shut down from *TODAY* 2 p.m. CET on, in order to allow a controlled shutdown before the general power shutdown tomorrow at the institute. Major electrical works will be undertaken at the institute tomorrow, and the intervention will likely last the full day, barring complications.

This means none of the GERB services (FTP, HTTP, ROLSS, etc.) will be available from today, Wednesday 15 October, 2 p.m. CET until a time to be determined later, but no earlier than Friday noon. We hope to recover all services before the weekend, but cannot guarantee.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, and apologize for the very short notice (we were given notice ourselves only this week).

Best regards
Edward Baudrez
--
Royal Meteorological Institute of Belgium
Remote Sensing from Space
edward.baudrez at meteo.be