[ROLSS] GERB status

Jacqueline Russell j.e.russell at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Aug 5 14:23:04 GMT 2004

Dear all,

This is to explain the current absence of NRT GERB data.

At the beginning of this week the GERB instrument experienced a minor
anomoly which resulted in the loss of Science data collection. This
anomoly is being fully investigated before the instrument is restarted.

We should know by the end of this week when we will be allowed to start
running again. After some intial tests and adjustments we should be able
to start collecting science data once more. We expect this to occur
towards the end of next week or the start of following week.

Regards,

Jacqui

    Dr J E Russell
    Space and Atmospheric